CAPT. JOE TOMASCHKO
Tomaschko has over 40 years experience fishing the waters of the Chesapeake
Bay and Atlantic Ocean.He worked as a mate on various charter boats out of Ocean City,
Maryland from 1975 to 1997.
Capt. Joe has been the owner/operator of four different boats fishing
the Chesapeake Bay since 1978.
Spring time fishing for Trophy Striped Bass Rock to light tackle fishing for
the summer Striped Bass Rockfish Stripers and bottom fishing.
Fishing the Upper Bay /
Baltimore areas for Striped Bass or Stripers & Rockfish.
Baltimore Chesapeake Bay Charter Boat fishing at it its best with Capt. Joe
- Holds a
U. S. Coast Guard, 100 ton
- 35-year veteran of the Baltimore City Fire Department
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician who carries all medical equipment
on his vessel for any emergency that might occur on the water.
- Commercial Hook & Line fisherman since 1999
He is a member in good standing:
- Maryland Saltwater Sportsmanís Association (MSSA),
- Maryland Watermanís Association (MWA)
- Upper Chesapeake Charter Captainís Association (UBCCA)
- Maryland Charterboat Association.